Legalit events: Nikec Binder Webinar
Interesting webinar being run next week by Nikec on their Binder product, here’s the text…
• Do users complain about viewing DMS documents?
• Do people in your firm need to access documents on the move?
• Do they need to send document changes to their colleagues when out of the office?
• Do your users require documents on their iPad that they can annotate?
Nikec Binder is your solution!!
Nikec Binder is a virtual ring binder to present information from the DMS, CRM, or PMS in the paper paradigm. It’s other features include synchronising ability, connectors to the mainstream legal applications (HP iManage, Opentext eDocs, Sharepoint, SQL, Google Drive with more to follow), iPad and tablet capability, mobility features, annotation and mark up features, automatic processes to create Nikec Binders or user generated Nikec Binders. Nikec Binder is designed to be used by anyone within the firm using documents.
Please join us for an exploration into the user cases and experiences of Nikec Binder at one of our forthcoming webinars.
• Monday 5th November 2pm
• Wednesday 7th November 2pm
• Friday 9th November 3pm