IntApp announces record growth + new deals & products at ILTA
IntApp Inc (booth #808/810) today announced its record growth and continuing success. Over the past twelve months, IntApp’s headline figures include:
• 55 new customers have adopted one or more IntApp products, including: Bell Gully, Benesch, Cooper Grace Ward, Corrs Chambers Westgarth, Fishburns, and Minter Ellison SA/NT.
• 103 existing customers have licensed one or more additional IntApp software products.
• IntApp grew headcount by over 45%, with significant investments in R&D, customer support, professional services and account management staff.
• IntApp was named one of the best places to work in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal.
• The International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) invited IntApp experts to join the advisory board for its LegalSEC initiative, which aims to develop information security best practices and an asset protection framework for law firms.
“We continue to attract top industry talent to the IntApp team, and that team continues to perform superbly, fuelling the continuing success of our customers and growth of our company,” said Dan Tacone, President, IntApp. “We’re excited to connect with existing customers and build relationships with future customers and partners at this year’s ILTA conference.”
In other IntApp news…
• IntApp has just announced that Burr & Forman LLP, a Southeast regional firm with over 250 lawyers, has selected IntApp Wall Builder to enforce ethical screens and manage information security as part of its initiative to adopt Microsoft SharePoint as a document management system. “Our firm made the decision to roll out Microsoft SharePoint for document management and needed a way to implement essential confidentiality controls, particularly the ability to explicitly grant and deny users access to specific information, and to update matter team membership over time,” said David Michel, Chief Information Officer, Burr & Forman LLP. “We chose Wall Builder because it’s already being used by other organizations to secure Microsoft SharePoint DMS and we were confident that IntApp had the real-world experience to successfully execute our project on time and on budget.”
• IntApp today announced the launch of the LiveTemplate Exchange for Integration Builderand a new user provisioning product offering that includes extensive implementation services to address specific customer process requirements. The IntApp LiveTemplate Exchange provides IT architects and developers with access to over 200 integration templates directly within Integration Builder, enabling organizations to rapidly address common challenges including new business intake, new user provisioning and distribution list management. Templates have been created by IntApp, IntApp service and software partners, and the extensive Integration Builder user community. “We’re excited to see IntApp making it even easier to use and share Integration Builder templates,” said Shawn Mitkowski, Chief Information Officer, Sterne Kessler Goldstein & Fox. “These resources are an important part of the support we receive from IntApp, and have helped us jumpstart a number of IT projects at our firm, including integrating our docketing, project management, and accounting enterprise systems.”
• Stites & Harbison PLLC, one of the oldest law firms in the Southeast, is now using IntApp Integration Builder to connect its diverse software portfolio and manage information flow critical to firm business processes. “We’ve had great success using Integration Builder to automate the movement of information critical to firm business processes including user provisioning and data quality management,” said Tab Barton, IT Director, Stites & Harbison PLLC. “We’re particularly pleased with the extensive support and service we receive from IntApp, a vendor that has consistently gone the extra mile to make sure we see a continuing return on our investment.” Sites & Harbison is using IntApp Integration Builder to configure and communicate information among a broad variety of software applications including Elite Enterprise, Open Text DM5, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Active Directory, and the firm’s document assembly, time recording, and cost recovery systems.
• IntApp today also announced Time Builder 5.2, which adds unique governance and compliance capabilities designed to streamline lawyer time recording and enhance firm billing and collection practices. “We made the decision to adopt Time Builder as part of a firm wide initiative focused on improving the quality of service we provide to our clients,” said Karen Anzuini, Chief Information Officer, Benesch Friedlander Coplan & Aronoff LLP. “The timeliness and quality of client bills will be greatly improved through the product’s real-time validation of lawyer time entries against billing guidelines sourced directly from eBillingHub or defined locally in the application. Streamlining lawyer time recording and internal finance processes are additional benefits, all which serve to validate our choice to adopt Time Builder.”
• And IntApp today announced the availability of Wall Builder product enhancements and new risk consulting services designed to improve firm information governance, security and compliance initiatives. “With clients setting out increasingly more demanding information security and governance requirements, our firm continues to invest in technology, policy and process improvements that allow us to respond effectively,” said Terry Lawley, Business Innovation Team Manager, SJ Berwin LLP. “Our ability to leverage Wall Builder and the accompanying expertise and support from IntApp’s risk practice team has been instrumental in enabling our firm to effectively address client requirements.”