October issue of American Insider out now
The October 2012 issue of the American Legal Technology Insider newsletter (No.50) is out now.
Top stories include:
• All change for enterprise seach at DLA Piper – IDOL out – FAST in
• Another law firm says goodbye to iManage DMS
• Private equity group invests in Microsystems
• All October’s wins, deals, swapout, rollouts & new product launches
• Two more ediscovery sector acquisitions – Digital Reef latest to be bought
• nQueue sues Copitrak
• InsideLegal/ILTA survey reveals cloud & BYOD worries
• Microsoft change of heart on legal – probably not
• Latest legalit sector apps + chance to win an iPad survival kit
• And Dilbert’s pointy-headed boss likes the idea of being a patent troll!
Click the link October issue to download your own free copy. You can also have your own copy delivered directly to your email inbox – just email email@example.com and include the words American Insider Subs in the subject line. The next issue will be out on Wednesday 7th November.