Law Firm Business Analyst – Manchester, Law Firm – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
A leading regional law firm is recruiting a Business Analyst. The successful Business Analyst will be located in Manchester and responsible for the business requirement analysis and project management for Business Intelligence developments using reporting software. They will facilitate the delivery of IT / IS Projects by being an interface between IT and the business.
Duties for the position of Business Analyst:
* Work with Portfolio Manager to define and document project scope, objectives, deliverables and timescales as part of the firm’s project governance controls.
* Elicit data requirements from subject matter experts in partnership with application developers / technical analysts in order create MI and BI reports that are tailored to the needs of the business.
* Complete data modelling, data analysis and manipulation in order to facilitate sign-off requirements with business users and IT developers.
* Highlight data gaps / issues to the business, identify solutions and liaise with the business to resolve them as part of BI report development projects.
* Create user acceptance test strategy with business users for new developments and liaise with business users to execute the data validation.
* Manage projects using the most appropriate methodologies instilling confidence in project sponsors and stakeholders by demonstrating absolute control of the project, its risks and issues etc. through comprehensive but pragmatic documentation.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract position and the salary is negotiable depending on the skills and experience of the individual. This Business Analyst position is based in Manchester City Centre.
To apply email your CV to Mark Lennard at Lewis Paige firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 871 9909