Maintaining document consistency across a firm is tough. It’s tough when your firm is multi-sited and tougher still when those sites span borders and continents.
Join our series of webinars where we will take you through the solution to managing your templates firm-wide with ease.
Webinar one date: 8 December 2016
Webinar one time: 1:00 pm – 1:45 pm
If you’re unable to make the first webinar, we will be holding a second:
Webinar two date: 13 December 2016
Webinar two time: 11:00 am – 11:45 am
Click here to sign up: https://www.tikit.com/news-events/webinar-tame-law-firms-templates/
The problem with legal templates:
Most law firms will have tens, if not hundreds, of templates – for letters, precedents, bills and countless other document types. As you grow, accurate retrieval of the right template can become problematic, and variations inevitably start to appear. Errors cost time and credibility, harming the brand consistency that is expected of a law firm.
We have a system that mitigates all of these risks and creates efficiencies, removes room for error and enhances productivity. TMS has been implemented at some of the world’s leading law firms and is changing the way they operate for the better. Not only are the people that use these templates happy because they’re simple, their clients are happy as they can be assured that their money is not being spent on the inefficient compilation of tedious documents. As well as this, IT teams are happy that their precious time is not being dedicated to coding, constantly tweaking and developing new templates.
This webinar will teach you how to:
– Create, maintain and control all of your MS Office templates
– Design, maintain and adapt all of your MS Office templates using a simple configuration tool – greater end-user adoption, lower support burden for IT and simple to re-brand if necessary
– Gain full multi jurisdiction and multi-language support – suitable for firms with global reach
– Decrease team’s time spent on template development
– Decrease your firm’s no. of templates significantly
– Centralise document edits for 100% consistency throughout document life-cycle
– Organised, structured template library – easy to manage, store, find and amend templates
– Increase automation – Enable users (partners, lawyers) to create documents easily, more quickly and with less room for errors
You should attend this webinar if you are an:
– IT Director
– IT Manager
– Knowledge Manager
– Template Administrator/ Manager
– Document Production Manager/Specialist
– Secretarial Services Manager
– Business Change Manager
or if you are involved in template management, or use in any capacity.
Click here to sign up: http://bit.ly/2g7i5Ju