BPM / Case / Workflow Developer – Bolton – to £40k
Salary: Between £35,000 and £40,000
Since our formation in 1996 we grown significantly and now employ over 600 people from our head office in Bolton. Professionalism and industry knowledge, together with talent, drive, and vision represent the core values of our team.
We describe ourselves as a fast-moving, innovative and people focused organisation. We are a team of industry specialists helping our customers in the insurance, legal and medical sectors do more business, more efficiently and that’s what drives our employees.
Premex Services is an equal opportunities employer.
The person we are looking for…
We are looking for a Case Management/Workflow/Business process developer with at least 2 years’ solid commercial experience who is looking for the next step in their career.
We want someone who is a good communicator, is enthusiastic and doesn’t “just develop” but comes up with ideas and actively participates in a team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to learn new skills as we will be training our candidates in Bizagi iBPMS, a Gartner recognised, process driven workflow tool.
The successful candidate will work at our offices in Bolton and be part of our award winning IT team and be involved in some massive IT changes at Premex.
We need people with previous workflow/Case/Business process skills and experience (e.g. Metastorm, Visualfiles, SharePoint workflow, Vectus, Mattersphere, Proclaim, or any other workflow type tool that we don’t know about)
The successful candidates will be joining our Bizagi training academy, so no need for Bizagi experience but it would be great if you already had some Bizagi skills.
The successful candidates will have some of the following experience:
• Experience in producing detailed business workflow specifications
• Ability to define processes in BPMN
• Experience of developing effective user interfaces
• Working knowledge of web service based integration
• Strong working knowledge of relational database design and SQL
• A working knowledge of .net based development would be a distinct advantage
• Experience of User Story interpretation and of developing functionality working collaboratively with business analysts and SMEs
• Experience utilising an Agile methodology, including user story estimation
• A practical knowledge of basic programming constructs
• Able to demonstrate a structured approach to development and awareness of the creation of sustainable programme code and architectures
You will have an interest and flair in creating fantastic workflow solutions and be someone who enjoys IT.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• To work as part of a mixed Agile team to deliver workflow functionality in a highly collaborative and fun environment.
• To use innovative thinking to create new software capabilities driven by business process maps and User Stories.
• To be willing to go the extra mile when meeting project or time box deadlines as necessary
• Maintenance of existing systems
All offers are subject to satisfactory Disclosure Barring Service (DBS), Credit Check and professional/personal reference checks.
For more information and to apply for this role then please go to this website: http://www.premexservices.co.uk/careers/bpm-developer/
A Note for Recruiters…
Our already established network of recruiters know our business and the types of people we think are right for our organisation. We have built these relationships up over a number of years and as such we won’t consider, read or accept CV’s sent from any other recruitment companies.
Should you still wish to send an unsolicited CV we reserve the right to contact your candidate directly without remuneration to yourself.