eDisclosure Project Manager, London, £75-£85k
The eDisclosure Project Manager will be responsible for managing and overseeing daily operations regarding international eDiscovery needs. Act as primary liaison between end users, support vendors and the local IT departments. Will additionally be responsible for the organisation and management of document processing and database activities for matters involving heavy document review or other computerized practice support needs.
The eDisclosure Project Manager is expected to perform all responsibilities with a commitment to providing a superior service to the firm’s attorneys, advisers and staff, maintaining an atmosphere of teamwork and continuous improvement. Above all, the International eDiscovery Project Manager must fulfil the needs of the firm in a manner which is consistent with the Firm’s Core Values.
• Oversee the day to day operations of the firms international eDiscovery needs, including working with other eDiscovery staff to provide continuous technical guidance to assigned staff, and ensuring that best practices are followed.
• Serve as primary liaison to firm management, internal and external clients, and manage client expectations.
• Consult with users on a regular, high-level basis regarding the use of databases to automate litigation, manage discovery and support their needs.
• Manage and oversee the work of assigned eDiscovery personnel on analysing and quantifying data, administering database security, performing quality control of work product, exporting data to other formats for sharing with co-counsel or clients, installing and configuring software as needed for users, assisting users in the use of database and image management products, solving escalated help tickets in a timely manner.
• Draft eDiscovery plans and request for proposals.
• Prepare and monitory case budgets and timelines.
• Monitor productivity, develop and implement procedures to optimize effectiveness.
• Conduct end user training and provide support when necessary.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Extensive knowledge regarding complex litigation support and eDiscovery functions, including databases, imaging technology and project management.
• Extensive experience using software such as Relativity, Microsoft Access and SQL.
• Project Management / Co-ordination experience.
• Management / Supervisory experience.
• Strong analytical, research and communication skills.
Apt Search are a specialist recruitment firm based in London focused on the data driven markets of eDiscovery, Information Governance and Data Analytics.
For more information regarding the role or to find out more about other opportunities we have call +44 (0) 203 643 0248 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org