Senior Software Engineer, South Manchester – Intapp
Senior Software Engineer, South Manchester
Intapp is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our expanding team in leafy Didsbury, South Manchester.
This rewarding role will mean working as part of an agile team on a diverse range of market leading cloud applications. You will be involved in all stages of the development lifecycle and will also be acting as a mentor for more junior members of staff.
The successful candidate needs to have strong communication and collaboration skills, be technically capable, and able to effectively distribute their time across a range of projects.
Skills & Responsibilities
• Researching, designing, writing and testing software applications in line with team procedures and guidance. This includes maintaining, bug fixing and improving existing applications.
• Take an active part in planning and improvement activities.
• Take responsibility for the delivery of key functionality and research within tight timeframes.
• Contributing to the architectural development and evolution of the software to keep it flexible and maintainable as market requirements evolve.
• Show initiative around improving the company’s technical awareness, depth of knowledge and use of technology.
• Mentor and provide guidance to other team members to improve their technical abilities and performance.
• Collaborate and add value to the team as a whole through participation in code, architecture and design discussions/reviews.
• Be flexible around learning new technologies and techniques in line with the company’s requirements.
• A thorough understanding of .NET development including at least 5 years’ commercial experience
• Strong OO Design Skills & Architectural knowledge
• Experience developing REST services using ASP.NET Web API or similar technologies
• XAML based UI development experience (WPF/Silverlight/Windows Phone/Windows Runtime) using an MVVM architecture would be beneficial
Intapp provides software that enables professional services firms to thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace by improving operational efficiency, increasing profitability and driving client success. Intapp’s three practice groups (Risk, Integration and Time) focus on understanding existing pressures and emerging trends, and translate this knowledge into products and best practices. Intapp products allow firms to align business operations with strategy and deliver on client expectations. They are recognised as the most advanced in their respective categories — client acceptance and onboarding, conflicts management, confidentiality management, workflow and process automation, application and data integration, and time recording.
Serving more than 650 customers, including 91% of the Am Law 100, 90% of the Global 100 and three of the Accounting Top 20, Intapp has cultivated an unparalleled record of customer success and collaborative partner relationships. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business operations in New York, London and Sydney, Intapp offers a unique combination of legal industry expertise, technical innovation, consumer-friendly design and customer-focused business philosophy. For more information, visit www.intapp.com.
Please contact Nigel Lawrence, email@example.com or call on 0203 826 1062